Condition: Very Good
Chris Schlesinger and John Willoughby bring a unique blend of exotic spices, American favorites, humor, and infectious enthusiasm that will put the thrill in your grill and have you coming back for seconds. This book features:
- Sound advice on which grills and fuels to use, how to lay your fire, and how to know just when the fire is at the right temperature.
- Descriptions of the few cooking tools you need for carefree grilling, with instructions on how to use them.
- A chapter with grilling tips on how to get the best, most flavorful results.
- A chapter of innovative, full-flavored grill appetizers,
- A section on the art of barbecuing (smoke cooking),
- Recipes for beverages that are just the thing to wash down a spicy meal.
- Simple down-home desserts, perfect after grilled foods.
Cookbooks; 1st edition (April 20 1990)
Hardcover: 400 pages
Weight: 1.04 kg
Dimensions : 19.1 x 3.8 x 27.3 cm