Condition: Vintage Like New -Text no markings, Binding tight. Appears unread. Dust Jacket -Very Good -has edgewear, minor rubbing and chipping on the top and bottom of spine.
The Chapters include:
- The Education of a Fussy Eater;
- The Canadian Gourmet: Patriot and Prophet;
- What to Eat and How to Cook It - A Cross Canada Tour;
- The Atlantic Provinces - from Cape Onion to Eel River Crossing;
- Quebec - from Lac au Saumon to Oka;
- Ontario - from Apple Hill and Maple Lake to Sturgeon Falls and Whitefish Bay;
- The Prairies - from Duck Bay to Blueberry Mountain.
New Press; First Edition (Jan. 1 1972)
Hardcover: 290 pages
Weight: 535 g
Dimensions: 14.8 x 2.8 x 22.4 cm