Good Condition: The copy maybe rare, out of print, vintage, antiquarian or highly collectable.
- The copy and/or dust jacket clearly shows it is a well-used book with many and various imperfections.
- The spine may show signs of wear, be cocked or has loose binding.
- Dust jacket may be torn or disintegrating.
- Pages may include notes, highlighting, food or water stains that do not obscure the text.
- The copy may include "From the library of", bookplates, labels, previous owner’s name or stamp.